We’re looking for a Dev-ops Engineer to work as part of our Moon Active team in close cooperation with the R&D teams and other departments.
Designing, developing and providing support to our complex software and infrastructure with an emphasis on a large scale gaming servers (millions of active users), billions of analytical events a day and system that stays up and running 24/7. We work hard and we work smart, but we also have lots of fun. We are looking for the best of the best.
- Deep understanding of the company applications and IT infrastructure
- Being part of the development lifecycle to improve quality of service
- Take part in scrum team processes and discussions of technical requirements - understanding features and sharing information with other IT members
- Being focal point for R&D teams
- Deployment to dev/stage/production environments
- Definition of monitoring metrics for specific feature/service being developed by R&D team
- Communication with IT service owners